how i met my wife

colorado

Reaction score
:love:sitting here on this cold colorado evening i reminice on how i mt my wife alea, it a started in july i took some friends and crazy ex from pueblo colorado to san fran we hopped an empty coal train from pueblo to denver it was hot and my buddy is oogle core its like baby sittin,in denver we cath the m-nyro (my favorite)it rained from denver to helper utah we then got a bus to ogden got to0o drunk my ex was a bitch get cops called on a domestic i come out of my black out while the cops ask me why i am bloody shit i look like a drity mexican gutter punk the let me go i some how find my steal your face ring needle in a bush aw shit in the dog house we get a west bound double stack mid dpu we wake up to the 1000 mile check point in elko fuck the door opends and the conductor is supperised 4 kids a dog stuffed in a sd 9043 mac me bean a diplomate talk he says its cool just needs to sign the 24 inspection paper i hand it to him and put it away he was superised i knew it was kg1la ended in lahrop im 15 hours later end up in the bay this is where it gets interistin si i didnt know she was dumb as bricks to make a long story short i lived in gg park for years all the skum fuks and sf dogs are my family she was ooglin it yp get put in hep c pond beat by the sf scum fuks and dogs i forgive here and the next day i was drinken with my buddy brad the scum fuk and my homie justine my ole lady passes out and i wake her she hits mei hit her justine beats the piss out of her andbrad hits me even though he hstes her gg politics he is my best friend (i left her)still so i leave on a roseville bound train bulls fuck with me (placer county welocomin commite)end up on a m-rv pd i been in and out ov roseville for years never got caught fate had a plan gote pulled off in lincoln 10 miles out bfe walk was to marys ville next mornin go right and to chico or go str8 decide chico get ride with wierd kid who almost passed out 5 time at the wheel give me klonopin get to chico get high and drunk there was a beautiful gutter girl with a cat on her pack i point her out see her phill myboy while i do believe im gonna fuck the shit out of her just watchi watched her like a hawk to see if she was single she was she had a cute lottle gutter punk skirt and in my klonopin stupor every time i saw her id say nice skirt after the 7or 8th time she said are you callen me a oogle or tryin to fuck me naw aint like that i just like it that nite i i asked her if she knew my homegirl kat she did she almost raised her she told me i could stay at her bridge all night she wathed me sleep with a knife in her hand we ended fuckin the next night then her frind ravie was goin to seattle and i went with them we were road dawgs as soon as we got to euegene we met up with one of there frinds at the gray hound i guess the dea wanted to meet up 2 they seached us after they ran my name they asked me if i had any dose very wierd eded up getting followed by feds for 2 monthsit must be boring wacthing people spanging and fucin in bushsesha we made so much $ with the sign van got raided by dea fbi need $ for beer we gave two girls named juice and who they had a tag alongstalker we stopped and got drunk at a rest syop alea told me to talk to her i saw how you look at her(juice) why dont you fuk her what u want a thee some no u want 2 and we aint together we aint together so what ever she said look i want to be with you ind we said we loved each other at the same time the the stalker hit my buddys dog and got in my girls face we beat the piss out of him in the meaadian 4 miles of cars watched it called the osp on us got pulled over fellony assult 3 charges (later dropped) my ol lady was blac out drunk yallin at the cops her frinds told me it was my job to calm her ended hangin out arrow and bolt in salem bitcin good time in seattle i spanged a russian mobster said fuck in front of him he was pissed i said sorry he said in hiscountry he has killed people for using the f word then a coked out scott talked to us he wanted to give my ole lady a kiss his got him by his hair quicler than you can say potatoe he said i had passion and gave me a kiss next day a scum gangster tried to get us to drink in a park got us a space bsg we said we were stayin on broadway he was pissed we went to camp andravie ran out of her van in long underware a black dude saw us and ducked down on his phone we searched the bushes a range rover with gang sters went down the street a black dude was in the passenger seet i was seen double phill was super drunk so was alea hell frove over when i am the leader they were asleep wen a dude crept up on us can i help you no response i pop up ready 4 war knife and cop mace ready to go o funkget the knife 4 dudes were cirliling us my leadership and god saved us i i find them i will kill themwe ended up back in sf wedecided to settle down 4 a whiletake care of our pending fellonieswent to colorado one night we went to dabar and got drunk she got mad sain im a deatached cold sociopath that cant show love i was pissed i said thats it were goin to cali and im gonna mary you u fuckin bitch she thouht i was jokin we got married sept 28 2 months after we met my uncle fast eddie who is a ordaind minister married us on haight and cole scum fuck corner we had 75 kids on the corner drinken smokin ectat one am the cops snuck up porred the booze out but we just got marriedand they were like we know and that is why u aint gettin a ticket it was so cool that we had over 50 people drinken in public and they respected it it was the wedding of our dreams we had hippies hipsters gutter punx and all of the sf grateful dead family how often do you get all of those people together and no strife id never be the one to get married but it was love at fist sight when i saw her i knew she was mine(or at least sex) on a side note u know that game your team where if u see some stange person u put them on ur frinds team i was put on her team 6 mos befofe i met her i never thoughtid find a love like this as cliche as it sounds all cause a conductor booted me im so in love i am not intrested in other any other lover she is the first girl that i want to make babys with i actually really want her to b the mother of my kids she is smart and kindeven though it ma bee a few years doen the line we got names piked out havoc for a boy and manaia (cle) for a girl i thank ta'kanka tankashla(god) for herfor the first time i dont have chronic anxiety bad anger and give a fuc about prison and death i actually have a reason to live thanks for readin this and may you find love too ...................

Reactions: Nailz

colorado

Reaction score
most people think im dense foe gettin marred after 2 months my and her friends think we be dumb we are very hppy i got no regrets in life word to yo momma my nig

Drunken Hearted Man

Reaction score
Punctuation is your friend Colorado. I don't think anyone really wants to read one huge run-on sentence.

bote

Reaction score
ditto. I´m a big fan of ¨how we met¨ stories, but that big block´o text is intimidating. Please just break apart the separate sections if you have a minute. Not trying to get on your back, I´d tell anyone the same, and it´s because I do actually want to read the thing.

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
:love:
Sitting here on this cold Colorado evening, I reminisce on how i met my wife Alea, it all started in July. I took some friends and my crazy ex from Pueblo, Colorado to San Fran. We hopped an empty coal train from pueblo to denver. It was hot and my buddy was so oogle core it was like baby sittin.

In Denver, we caught the m-nyro (my favorite) where it rained from denver to helper utah. We then got a bus to ogden. I got to0o drunk and my ex was a bitch who got cops called on a domestic. I came out of my black out while the cops asked me why I was bloody. Shit, I look like a drity mexican gutter punk- they let me go. I some how found my steal your face ring needle in a bush aw shit in the dog house.

We got a west bound double stack mid dpu we woke up to the 1000 mile check point in elko. fuck the door opened and the conductor was surprised by 4 kids a dog stuffed in a sd 9043 mac. With me being a diplomatic talker, he said its cool just needs to sign the 24 inspection paper. I handed it to him and put it away. He was surprised I knew it was kg1la ended in lahrop im.

15 hours later, we ended up in the bay. this is where it got interesting. So I didnt know she was dumb as bricks, to make a long story short, i lived in gg park for years. All the skum fuks and sf dogs are my family. She was ooglin it up and got put in hep c pond, beat up by the SF scum fuks and dogs. I forgave her and the next day when I was drinking with my buddy Brad the scum fuk and my homie Justine; my ole lady passed out and when I woke her she hit me. I hit her, Justine beat the piss out of her and Brad hit me even though he hates her.

gg politics he is my best friend (i left her) still so i left on a roseville bound train. Bulls fucked with me (placer county welcoming commitee) end up on a m-rv pd. I've been in and out of roseville for years never got caught. Fate had a plan. I got pulled off in lincoln 10 miles out bfe walk was to marys ville. Next mornin I could go right and to chico or go straight. I decided on chico. I got a ride with a weird kid who almost passed out 5 times at the wheel, and gave me klonopin. We got to chico high and drunk.

There was a beautiful gutter girl with a cat on her pack. I pointed her out to my friend,
"see her phill myboy why i do believe im gonna fuck the shit out of her just watch"
I watched her like a hawk to see if she was single. she was she had a cute little gutter punk skirt and in my klonopin stupor, every time i saw her I'd say nice skirt. After the 7th or 8th time, she asked
"Are you callen me a oogle or tryin to fuck me?"
"Naw aint like that i just like it."

That night, I asked her if she knew my homegirl kat- she did. She almost raised her, she told me. I could stay at her bridge all night. She watched me sleep with a knife in her hand. We ended up fuckin the next night then her friend Ravie was goin to Seattle and I went with them. We were road dawgs as soon as we got to Eugene. We met up with one of their friends at the greyhound.

I guess the DEA wanted to meet up too- they searched us. After they ran my name, they asked me if i had any dose. Very weird, we ended up getting followed by feds for 2 months. It must have been boring watching people spanging and fuckin in bushes. Ha, we made so much $ with the sign
"van got raided by dea fbi need $ for beer"
we gave two girls named juice and who they had a tag along stalker we stopped and got drunk at a rest stop.

alea told me to talk to her,
"i saw how you look at her(juice) why dont you fuk her?"
"what u want a thee some"
"no u want 2 and we aint together"
"we aint together so what ever"

she said "look i want to be with you" and we said we loved each other at the same time the the stalker hit my buddys dog and got in my girls face. We beat the piss out of him in the median. 4 miles of cars watched it abd called the cops on us. We got pulled over felony assult. 3 charges (later dropped) my ol lady was black out drunk yelling at the cops her friends told me it was my job to calm her.

We ended hangin out Arrow and Bolt in salem. We had a bitchin good time in seattle. I spanged a russian mobster said fuck in front of him he was pissed i said sorry he said in his country he has killed people for using the f word. Then a coked out scotsman talked to us he wanted to give my ole lady a kiss. I got him by his hair quicker than you can say potato his said i had passion and gave me a kiss next day

A scum gangster tried to get us to drink in a park- got us a space bag. We said we were stayin on broadway, he was pissed. We went to camp and as ravie ran out of her van in long underwear, a black dude saw us and ducked down on his phone. We searched the bushes a range rover with gangsters went down the street the black dude was in the passenger seat. I was seen double phill was super drunk so was alea

Hell will freeze over when I am the leader. They were asleep when a dude crept up on us.
"can i help you?" no response. I pop up ready for war, knife and cop mace ready to go. o funk get the knife. 4 dudes were circling us, my leadership and god saved us. If I ever find them i will kill them.

We ended up back in sf and decided to settle down 4 a while to take care of our pending felonies. We went to Colorado. One night we went to da bar and got drunk she got mad sayin I'm a detached cold sociopath that cant show love. I was pissed; I said "that's it we're goin to Cali and im gonna marry you, you fuckin bitch."
she thought i was joking. We got married sept 28, 2 months after we met. My uncle fast eddie who was an ordained minister married us on haight and cole- scum fuck corner. We had 75 kids on the corner drinken smokin ect. At one am the cops snuck up and poured the booze out but we just got married and they were like we know and that is why u aint gettin a ticket

it was so cool that we had over 50 people drinken in public and they respected it it was the wedding of our dreams we had hippies hipsters gutter punx and all of the sf grateful dead family how often do you get all of those people together and no strife id never be the one to get married but it was love at fist sight when i saw her i knew she was mine(or at least sex) on a side note u know that game your team where if u see some stange person u put them on your grinds team i was put on her team 6 mos befofe i met her i never thought id find a love like this as cliche as it sounds all because a conductor booted me

I'm so in love i am not interested in other any other lover. she is the first girl that i want to make babies with. I actually really want her to be the mother of my kids she is smart and kind, even though it ma bee a few years down the line. We got names picked out: havoc for a boy and mania (cle) for a girl i thank ta'kanka tankashla(god) for her for the first time i dont have chronic anxiety, bad anger, and give a fuck about prison and death. I actually have a reason to live thanks for readin this and may you find love too ...................

Okay, spaced it out a bit, I'll come back to this when I'm really bored or something.

• Haha
Reactions: Nailz

stove

Reaction score
oh man I totally skipped down to Finn's version and, stoned as I am, that was still painful to read. Y'all read the original. Damnnnn.

Not to be confused with disliking the story. It's cool to hear about the meeting from both sides.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads