How did i not find this place earlier?

furthur

Reaction score
hello there everyone, im new here, new to this "subculture" but not new to hard times so im here to learn as well as share what i can to make life just a little easier for travelers and anyone that stumbles on this board.

anyhow, been thinking of riding the rails a lot lately, i have the gear and health, now as far as the wealth goes, we all could use a little more of that. thanks for having me here. hope to enjoy this place.

furthur

Reaction score
i guess i should introduce myself a bit, im a hillbilly from PA, lost my DL to a dui years ago and havent bounced back yet, its been 6 years and im still treading water and transportation is an issue. that could be the driving force that led me here.

anyhow, im an avid grower/forger of mushrooms of all sorts, i like growing just about everything. i dont like being told what to do or following mindlessly into the wood chipper like the rest of the lemmings. i look forward to learning more about you folks and hope to get some help with train routes so i can start hopping and get started traveling like i was meant to be.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Dude, your avatar is going to give me a seizure....haha

Welcome

Reactions: furthur

furthur

Reaction score
thanks folks, this site is full of savvy ways to travel, its in my bones something bad like and i think im about to rip loose, not getting any younger here but i can still slam some beer.

edit.... thats not the only thing i got going on thats gonna give somebody a seizure :D

Reactions: Coywolf

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
thanks man, glad to have you here! if you're interested in getting a leg up on your start to travel, i just published a book that answers a lot of those questions.

pallaway

Reaction score
Im a fellow mycologist. Ex whatever. I know my shit and my sterile technique and method quite good. Used to get paid good monies for it.

Anyways. Im doin what you wanna do and share similar interests. Pa is absolutely beautiful. Hold tight a lil a few weeks and make dollars and lemme handle a few things. Ill come get you and what not. Philadelphia is a good place to start your travels. Wouldnt mind stoppin back over there. If ya want that is.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads