Wayfarer
Current Location
Tomball, United States
Traveling from
Houston to New Orleans to Orlando
Destination
Orlando
Title says it all.
I drive a Envoy with a bed in the back. I am going to Orlando for a wedding. Will probably be going through New Orleans. Ride for 99.9% free, aka be a good conversationalist. Please bathe, the only drug I am friendly with is weed, shrooms are okay too, keep it natural. Dogs are awesome!
About me: I have been on this site for years, hopped many trains and hitched many miles. Off the road now and getting my life in order. I know the feeling of being an outsider looking in. Hit me up if you want a mostly free ride. I may ask you to tell me a good joke.
20190117_172247-jpg.49867_Houston TX to Orlando FL by Easter_Ride Board_Squat the Planet_2:05 AM

Reactions: Rhubarb Dwyer

Goulash

Lurker
Still up for your offer? Just a chick and her cat. Looking to get further south than where I am... (Destin, Fl).

Goulash

Lurker
Sure, I am going to be heading out next week. Hope you can wait that long. Love cats!
Great news! And much gratefulness! My name is Maria and Sid Vicious will be the master of cats joining us. Hahaha
So ah, yes... I am located in the Panhandle area, Destin. My destination is Tampa and saw you were going as close as possible to there. Headed there to wish this state farewell through friends before I head back West. What day of the week were you thinking? And are we talking this week, yes?

OP
jaws

jaws

Wayfarer
Current Location
Tomball, United States
Great news! And much gratefulness! My name is Maria and Sid Vicious will be the master of cats joining us. Hahaha
So ah, yes... I am located in the Panhandle area, Destin. My destination is Tampa and saw you were going as close as possible to there. Headed there to wish this state farewell through friends before I head back West. What day of the week were you thinking? And are we talking this week, yes?
Sex Pistols fan I see, and yes I have to be in Orlando by Easter. I'll be in your neck of the woods the 18th. I hear there are some great aquifers to swim in. I love swimming and may camp at one of the spots on our way. Are you cool with that?

Goulash

Lurker
"My Way" is my choice for a favorite by them. There are some enthralling waterholes here, yes! And camping deems worthy along the Panhandle. Below my area, venturing south...there are a many more I have not explored, but found quite the interest to camp and see. So with this, I will say that yes! Absolutely more than okay with such.
Where exactly are you going in Orlando, so that I may plan my hitch onwards to Tampa area, easily?

OP
jaws

jaws

Wayfarer
Current Location
Tomball, United States
"My Way" is my choice for a favorite by them. There are some enthralling waterholes here, yes! And camping deems worthy along the Panhandle. Below my area, venturing south...there are a many more I have not explored, but found quite the interest to camp and see. So with this, I will say that yes! Absolutely more than okay with such.
Where exactly are you going in Orlando, so that I may plan my hitch onwards to Tampa area, easily?
Williamsburg (SE side of the city). Plan is good to go for the 18th. I am plotting which springs to check out. Madison Blue looks to have a low key vibe, Ginnie Springs are the clearest and rainbow Springs is the oldest. Each is pretty much on our way. Let me know if you have heard of any good places.