houston to austin | Squat the Planet

houston to austin

boosker

Reaction score
me and my buddy are hitchhicking up to austin .any places of intrest.i wont know to may people up there and ill probably be in town for about a week to meet my cousin ,who will probably hithing up there too.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
http://www.squattheplanet.com/threads/anything-in-austin.3786/
some stuff on this thread....... definitely check out barton springs/ greenway if you like nature walks.....trails go for a few miles along this creekbed..... the frisbee golf course area is a cool place to kick back...travelin kids go down there to chill alot...esp. under the 24th(?) st. bridge down from guadalupe....... ask Matt Pist(dude on here who started StP) he prolly knows some cool shit to check out there

boosker

Reaction score
i made it waking about 140 miles and got a ride the rest of the way im off 29 and lamar its a cool place lots of dumpter dives and nice people dont know where to catch out though any help would be apreciated

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads