Hot springs? | Squat the Planet

Hot springs?

Jerrell

Reaction score
If anyone tells you that Cascade Falls in SD is a hot or even warm spring, its not. Fun place to swim, but its just regular cool creek water. I think its from a natural spring up stream, so its clear at least? Figured that out for myself today.

Remington Spring was alright in Sequoia Natl Forest, but had a bunch of drunk locals one night when I was there.

Reactions: jeejthecat

train in vain

Reaction score
If anyone tells you that Cascade Falls in SD is a hot or even warm spring, its not. Fun place to swim, but its just regular cool creek water. I think its from a natural spring up stream, so its clear at least? Figured that out for myself today.

Remington Spring was alright in Sequoia Natl Forest, but had a bunch of drunk locals one night when I was there.
You mean local people go to these places too? Not just tourists? Haha. What kind of comment is that even? Are you complaining? Is it a warning? One of my good.friends would have 2 words for that sentiment...LOCALS ONLY. Hahah

Jerrell

Reaction score
To expand the drunk local thought for TiV's benefit, it turned into a brawl and a few of us boondocking there had to break it up and kick them out of the area before the cops showed up and did what cops like to do. Of course locals hang at their local spots and get schwilly.
My point was that it was a decent spring to relax in.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads