Hopping out of Porrland (south) Later today/tomorrow

Coywolf

Mastering the Art of Houselessness
Current Location
Bend, OR
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey all, I'll be in Portland around 7 and will need to hop south to Eugene>Kfalls>Bend

If anyone is interested in meeting up in any of these places let me know.

Not into: idiots, Talking to cops, hard drugs.

If you like whiskey, I'm your man.

Coywolf

Mastering the Art of Houselessness
Current Location
Bend, OR
Website
www.youtube.com
I’m in Atlanta headed south otherwise we’d be drinking whiskey under the steel bridge
Haha, I was going to say "drinking whiskey under Steele, ,
But wasent sure whether that was too specific or not.

I'm headed to Steele, but may end up going down to Brooklyn, because that LA IM seems way more reliable to take me to KFalls than any of the GM that comes from Albina.

However, it's going to be raining balls, so I may be loving a box or a canadian grainer.

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Today is Cujo's birthday! What should I do for the best road dog ever?
Is there an stp body in boise Idaho?
Bey
In the immortal words of Faith: "Want. Take. Have..."
Kicking pizza boxes and dodging palm tree debris
Out of the attic and into the study. It’s weird sleeping next to drywall again. At least I’ve got this kitty to cuddle <3
Dr. Update... Turns out im stuck around here for another 6 months or so before there going to release me... aaaand im going to be put into workforce physical tharapy. And i have to comply or risk not getting a settlement as larg as it could be. ups and downs to this. Means i get 6 more months of work free money and contunue seeing my cute physical tharapist down side is i have to stay in state.
Email notifications will be offline today while I move us over to a new email system.
Vac
Home for the winter, wageslaving, and already miserable.
Watched the whole lunar eclipse through binoculars, standing up. Fucking wow, but fucking oww (my back!) What an auburn beauty of a moon.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
BicycleMan