Hoping she's okay (Portland, last i knew)

T

tennesseejed

hey guys, so a few months ago me and my girlfriend split, long story short she ended up in rehab near Portland, OR. She left and was living on the streets last I knew, engaged in unsavory activities. Really worried and want to help her, phone has been off for weeks.

If anybody see's her or anything just let me know. 21 years old, brunette, unkempt hair, doesn't like showers, name is Laura. from Rhode Island. Weighs about a hundred pounds, she's pretty short too. Probably carrying around a large backpack. Dresses hippyish, big eyes. Quiet, keeps to herself alot. Probably sleeping in the wods somewhere. One nipple pierced. I know that this is not enough info most likely, and its a long shot, but i'm pretty desperate and hey, you never know.

Hope she's okay.

I would literally go out on a rescue mission tomorrow if I knew where she was.

EDIT: This should help also, she has a distinctive burn scar in the upper middle chest area above her breasts right in the middle of her chest.

Last edited:

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
aww sorry - ya have a pic of her anywhere you can upload? If you have any problems uploading etc we can help.

T

tennesseejed

aww sorry - ya have a pic of her anywhere you can upload? If you have any problems uploading etc we can help.

That's the thing, I really don't have any pictures anymore. I know this is a total shot in the dark but I don't know of any other way to find her. figured i'd post this on the off chance someone runs into her.

A

A New Name

I suggest altering a title with a (...) calling attention to people who might be in her area. Might catch the attention of someone who might be able to help or give a hint.

A

A New Name

Hey man. I know this ain't gonna help you to get to see her, or change whether she is safe or not, but... I really do hope you the best of luck in finding her and also that someone who's able to help or give a hint gets to see this and does so.

...So, here's to that.
Keep your chin up, that might be an element in seeing her again.

T

tennesseejed

Hey man. I know this ain't gonna help you to get to see her, or change whether she is safe or not, but... I really do hope you the best of luck in finding her and also that someone who's able to help or give a hint gets to see this and does so.

...So, here's to that.
Keep your chin up, that might be an element in seeing her again.

Your support is appreciated. Thank you.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads