Hopefully a decent impression will be made.

Reaction score
Hello there, as I'm sure you can tell, I am new to this site. I'm just letting you all know that. I hope this isn't the kind of forum where everyone attacks each individual for virtually no reason. I am planning on leaving Washington and have already started acquiring supplies. I joined for tips on what to bring on my journey across the U.S. So there you have it. It's lovely to meet you all.

venusinpisces

Reaction score
I hope this isn't the kind of forum where everyone attacks each individual for virtually no reason. .
Just don't let it get to you too much. :rolleyes: There are some nice people here too. As for what to bring, you will end up regretting every last ounce of unnecessary weight since it will be on your back constantly. The only true necessities are a sleeping bag and some warm clothes. I also really love my waterproof Swiss Army pack but you can get by without it if you bring a tarp. And yes, the avatar is making a good impression already. :D

Nagrom

Reaction score
if you have a dog get him/her its own pack so you dont have to carry all the food. thats 5lbs off ya right now. other than what was already said i have waterproff bags i got form walmart. 3 for $10. and they come in diffrent sizes. and a prepaid phone would be good to. and lots of socks

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads