Homeless in Sanfrancisco | Squat the Planet

Homeless in Sanfrancisco

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
aww, i love your stories! did i read right that you went through washington? did you go through canada first? i wish i knew, we coulda hung out! where are you going to next? also... did you bike the 101?

Kate Westcoast

Reaction score
Website
evencowgirlsgetthepoops.tumblr.com
aww, i love your stories! did i read right that you went through washington? did you go through canada first? i wish i knew, we coulda hung out! where are you going to next? also... did you bike the 101?

I am from Chilliwack British Columbia and got my mom to drive me to Anacortez. WA so I would have minimal troubles at the border as I've been denied before (that didn't work because she had a baggie of unlabeled prescription medication in her purse that they started to interrogatee us about, thanks mom ahhahahaha) and from there on i started biking the westcoast. High 101 and 1 all the way baby.

Im headed all the way down south to San Diego and then east to New Orleans depending on mind bike body and soul but from the way things are going ...FUCK YEA AND YEEHAW

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
damn that's crazy... if you're going that way, you should go to slab city, since it's practically on your way, and the heat shouldn't be THAT horrible by the time mid-september rolls around. just my two cents :)

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Reactions: Kate Westcoast
D

Deleted member 2626

awesome yet again lady. it is funny how some travelers or other poor folks think working for something or having people who care for your good being are somewhat dumb. I don't ask family for many ever but stay with some of them infrequently. good to ya. would love to meet up with ya out on the road this year maybe, thinking on a bike trailer for the mutt, will be helpx-ing a bit

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads