Holy crap I'm not homeless anymore | Squat the Planet

Holy crap I'm not homeless anymore

anywhere_but_here

Reaction score
I can't believe it I actually moved into a house after 2 months of living in the shelter and waiting things to materialize. Karma is telling me that I'm on the right path. I started college and just because of college I have a house to live in now. Holy shit for karma

mksnowboarder

Reaction score
Haha, more people should take advantage of the college thing if they don't want to be homeless. Last time I was without a home, I signed up, and bam! 23g's a year in financial aid.

Basically, if you don't have income and are independent from your 'rents income (basically, be over 25), you'll get somewhere near that amount. More like 13g's without the work-study. I guess you could even just attend class long enough for the financial aid to be sent out, and then split if you don't care about your credit/future financial aid.

I did a year, and now I'm too restless to sit in class anymore, so I'm planning to leave.

mike

boucaneer

Reaction score
yeah but if you can learn somthing handy then it's fabtastic. all you gotta do is put up with students that have lives a different life from you!

you could show them a thing or two.

anywhere_but_here

Reaction score
well i had to drop out cuz the financial aid didn't come thru. gotta wait until fall semester to get in state tuition that isn't ridiculously expensive. but i can work full time and save up some money and go back get my entrepreneurship aa and get some business loans and start up the head shop that I've been planning on starting

boucaneer

Reaction score
well i had to drop out cuz the financial aid didn't come thru. gotta wait until fall semester to get in state tuition that isn't ridiculously expensive. but i can work full time and save up some money and go back get my entrepreneurship aa and get some business loans and start up the head shop that I've been planning on starting

sorry to hear that. better luck next time round.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads