hollywood squats?

harrison

Reaction score
just came from hollywood- dont know of any squats, but there are a ton of churches that let the homeless kids sleep in the chapels and shit. i didnt much care for hollywood though, theres a lot of politics to the scene there, a lot of shitty people- dont get me wrong, i met some awsome kids there, it wasnt my favorite town though.

P

Pheonix

when I was there in 2000 there was a apartment building squat right on hollywood bvd. there were many squatters staying in that squat but that was then could still be there but could be a mall now too. wanted to squat the kodak theater when it was being build but the construction crew got there super early.

venusinpisces

Reaction score
Hollywood squats can be problematic to say the least. When I was there I stayed in a factory squat on the east end of Hollywood Blvd where a bunch of punk/traveler kids had been staying. In the middle of the night I woke up to the sound of screaming and looked down to the first floor to see a bunch of gangbangers kicking somebody's head in. I found out later from somebody else who was staying there that they busted the guy's eyeball out of his skull. After that I went down to Santa Monica Blvd to stay with the tranny whores because they look out for each other and are not violent like that. So be very careful where you're staying!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads