Crochet Trains

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
So my friend's making crochet stuff and I thought 2 things separately. Patches. Then I thought of StP and how everybody likes patches. Then I thought of TRAINS. So I was thinking I could exploit him and have him make some patches of units and box cars. We're gonna be splitting it 50/50 so its not THAT bad lol.

What do you guys think would be fair prices? I'm thinking of different sizes too, like small being about 2 inches long for a patch and large being like 10 inches or more, maybe even making the front of the unit so you can put it on your pack.

Just a thought, no idea if anybody is interested in this

bryanpaul

Reaction score
depends on the quality...aesthetics....and how long it took to make it.............if someone spent 2 hours making a really good looking product i would say 20-30$ would be minimum.....catch my drift...basically i dont think you should be workin for less than 10/hour...so yeah......if it takes you 15 mins to make somethin......20$/ hour divided by 60mins.= 33cents a minute... * 15 mins= 5$ ....that's not including materials....so yeah uhhhh......git moneys

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
depends on the quality...aesthetics....and how long it took to make it.............if someone spent 2 hours making a really good looking product i would say 20-30$ would be minimum.....catch my drift...basically i dont think you should be workin for less than 10/hour...so yeah......if it takes you 15 mins to make somethin......20$/ hour divided by 60mins.= 33cents a minute... * 15 mins= 5$ ....that's not including materials....so yeah uhhhh......git moneys
And shipping... We're gonna include that in the price, so if something sells for $5 and ships for 50 cents, me and him are gonna split the remaining $4.50

Nelco

Reaction score
trade anything for a grainer patch?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads