Hola f***ers!🍻 | Squat the Planet

Hola f***ers!🍻

SolomonEagle

Reaction score
Hey, alt country nomad here. first time back to STP in about a decade and Travel preference has definitely changed a bit. Thought I would see what was new here. Hitching is mostly out these days as travel by bus as it's just too expensive (though I still live in one). Mostly van life for me and looking to get back out on the rails if I can help it. Bike tour looks to be in the future aswell. Anyone want to drive riding lawnmowers across the country?✌️🍻

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Anthorhitchhiker77

Reaction score
Hey, alt country nomad here. first time back to STP in about a decade and Travel preference has definitely changed a bit. Thought I would see what was new here. Hitching is mostly out these days as travel by bus as it's just too expensive (though I still live in one). Mostly van life for me and looking to get back out on the rails if I can help it. Bike tour looks to be in the future aswell. Anyone want to drive riding lawnmowers across the country?✌️🍻
I love the idea of riding law mows across America and I could see my self doing that

Indox

croc

Reaction score
Is this a BYOLM offer?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads