hobo/tramp memes - yes really | Squat the Planet

hobo/tramp memes - yes really

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So my dog and I both reformed Internet nerds but still dabble since leaving Philly we came up with two memes

1. I almost fell in love - he was telling a story that i was not listening to wile we were drinking our selves to death said some thing about almost falling in love with an Asian lady in the park with bags, I roared with laughter and said accused him of getting a chubby over a Asian bag lady

2. Lets just give up and get jobs - almost every time shit sux this is stated; hard hot walks out of towns where theres no rides of any kind being eaten by bugs, feet rotting hung over missing clothes - fuck it lets give up and get jobs and houses

What viral inside jokes have you procured?

pip

Reaction score
I think my favorite is when people use 'get a job!' as a greeting, It's pretty common and always funny when you look over to see who yelled it at you and its some dude with tats and dogs.

carnytrash

Reaction score
Website
carnytrash.tumblr.com
Any time someone tells me to get a job, I lovingly inform them that I already have one, risking my life and getting paid for it. Then point and laugh 'cos they're stuck doing something they hate.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
what is a meme?
i guess i could just "google it" huh.......

M

Monkeywrench

On the east coast, at the Allegheny rainbow gathering, the Projects kids and the Goat Camp kids began started the whole "DO IT FOR DALE!" "GO FAST TURN LEFT!". I've been to lots of cities and either seen it tagged, or been approached by CHicago homebums asking me if I'm "doing it for Dale" before asking me for smokes.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads