Hobo Camp Southern OR

Darque Jesus

Reaction score
Website
psychonomaly.webs.com
One of the faeries at the sanctuary in Wolf Creek, OR was telling me about these musicians who passed through on their way to a hobo camp somewhere between here and Medford. He said some people there live in box cars and 'teach the old hobo ways'. I did a quick Google search but all I found was a paragraph about a place called 'Hobo Camp' in Cottage Grove that's big enough for a couple RVs. Has anyone heard of/visited this place?

Dmac

Reaction score
he could have meant "the black butte center for railroad culture" outside of weed. it is worth checking out, even if it is not the place you were looking for.

Missy

Reaction score
he could have meant "the black butte center for railroad culture" outside of weed. it is worth checking out, even if it is not the place you were looking for.

Don't forget that your not just suppose to drop on by anytime when there is not a planned event. You should contact them first.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads