Hiya

Nemo

Reaction score
I figured it was about time to come out of the shadows and introduce myself.

SO

*Looks at you straight in the eyes.*
Hello, I'm NEMO... & I love you. :p

I'm finding a lot of useful information on this site and I hope to be of use to you all in some way myself.

I wish safe travels to you all!

-NEMO

carnytrash

Reaction score
Website
carnytrash.tumblr.com
Howdy do! Really dig the quote in your signature.

Nemo

Reaction score
Howdy do! Really dig the quote in your signature.

Why thank you sir. It's from the book 'House of Leaves' if you didn't already know. If you like to read any, I strongly recommend getting a physical copy of the book. Danielewski will show you things you've never seen or felt while reading a book before.

I think I have my copy lying around somewhere. Maybe I could send it your way. I'm all for sharing literature.

I enjoy your quote also.
I've come face to face with death on one single occasion, life is indeed a very few precious collection of moments, however currently I am guilty of waisting mine but I feel as if it's not entirely my fault. I feel rather oppressed at the moment. But besides the point: In my case, I didn't find eternity, only a thick darkness and a sense of fading away into non-existence. This life is all we have. If there is eternal existence, I want no part of it. Who knows, maybe it's different for others... Kind of like a reward system like the ones we had in grade school with the different colored stars. hahaha

Sorry for spilling my beans. A rather emotional night.

carnytrash

Reaction score
Website
carnytrash.tumblr.com
You are most welcome [and I'm a lady *hehe*]. This book sounds quite interesting, and I would definitely like to read it.

Thanks much...I do what I can to share the few brilliant things my late friend said. It's one of the few ways I keep his memory alive.

No worries. We are all here to share, and I certainly understand your position. There have been many times where I revert into myself and waste time doing nothing aside from thinking too much about things that shouldn't matter. If you ever are in need of an unbiased ears, I've been told I make an excellent listener.

Nemo

Reaction score
kaa2-795747.jpg

careful now!

Nemo

Reaction score

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads