Hitting the road Saturday full time | Squat the Planet

Hitting the road Saturday full time

Pigpen

Reaction score
Itchy feet my entire life been trying to live that white picket fence life to please my family. Finally had enough. Off to Denver for a bit then Bozeman Washington and down the coast.

Reactions: Satanic Botanic

Pigpen

Reaction score
I've traveled around allot when I was u
Young for bmx. My family's been supportive of everything. And gonna do a few shows this year for money. Been couch surfing in mnpls for a few weeks working the super bowl. It all kinda fell into my hands at the right time. Me and a lady friend split. Just feels right

Jerrell

Reaction score
I didn't even realize BMX was still a thing. Rad!

Welcome aboard and enjoy your travels!

D

Deleted member 20975

I've traveled around allot when I was u
Young for bmx. My family's been supportive of everything. And gonna do a few shows this year for money. Been couch surfing in mnpls for a few weeks working the super bowl. It all kinda fell into my hands at the right time. Me and a lady friend split. Just feels right
I always moved to be 'with' girls. Hahahah. Maybe thats why im always moving :p

D

Deleted member 20240

Hi. As you know, im kinda in the same boat, as far as the relationship shit goes. Ive been planning on taking off for a while. But, tried to make things work till recently, when the truth slapped me in the face. Now im ready to get my life back. I gave up traveling for this person. Thanks for your words of encouragement. Hope your travels treat you well!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads