Hitting the road in about a month

SeanHarrahy

Reaction score
Website
seanharrahy.com
Howdy y'all, my name is Sean. I'll be hitting the road in about a month probably. If all goes according to plan, I'll be roadie for my friends band, then after that who knows? Just got signed up for wwoof and have been taking to some farms. Really feeling the specter over my shoulder lately, so I gotta get moving.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well very cool - sounds like you have some plans there and welcome to STP. Where are you headed? The Roadie gig sounds very cool.

meatcomputer

Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Howdy y'all, my name is Sean. I'll be hitting the road in about a month probably. If all goes according to plan, I'll be roadie for my friends band, then after that who knows? Just got signed up for wwoof and have been taking to some farms. Really feeling the specter over my shoulder lately, so I gotta get moving.
Could be wrong but i've heard from other wwoofers to look out for farmers on that site who just try to overuse your volunteer labor and give you very little in return. Otherwise sounds great, hope you have fun.

SeanHarrahy

Reaction score
Website
seanharrahy.com
Could be wrong but i've heard from other wwoofers to look out for farmers on that site who just try to overuse your volunteer labor and give you very little in return. Otherwise sounds great, hope you have fun.
Yeah, I've heard that too. But I'm, often to my own detriment, a worker's rights, put my foot down kind of guy, so I'm not worried about it

Reactions: meatcomputer

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads