hitching out from San Fernando & 3rd

hg14

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Website
hg14p.webs.com
so I'll be taking the 17 HWY bus from Scotts Valley to San Jose and (San Fernando and 3rd street) it's the last stop, I think. My goal is to get to Berkeley, then to go to Sacramento(to visit my uncle, work for him awhile/see grandparents) then to visit friends in Santa Cruz for a few weeks 3-4. then I'm gonna greyhound to Oakland to get to Colton.

:soldier: (cop):zombie:

logan714

Rev Quay Lude The Church of the SubGenius http:
StP Supporter
Reaction score
so I'll be there. is there anyone else going to be there?just wanna find out or not...if so, and want a travel partner reply. also tell me whats good or bad about this area AND I'd like to know where the nearest yard is I'm still looking on Google maps but, eh..

:soldier: (cop):zombie:

la? yards downtown or bus to coton

stove

Reaction score
...this thread looks like it fell off my worn-out pants and got caught under a bus.

Maybe it's just because I'm not from the area, but I don't understand your post at all. Are you trying to hitch or hop from the valley? As mentioned, go in or out, Colton or downtown LA. Hitching? If so, where ya headed? a little more detail would be helpful.

mylon

Lawn Care Enthusiast
Reaction score
DSC02470.jpg

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
I believe he is saying san fernando and 3rd streets...at least thats what it looks like ta me..and go to colton itll be less complicated for an obvious newbie.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads