Highlander and Shoestring

• Thread starter Deleted member 30226
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30226

Probably before most of the folks were in here, my friend, Mark Shoestring and I, rode. My girl, back then, was DiamondRails. I miss riding and find myself returning now at over 50. Squattheplanet back then was just starting. Trying to figure out what wiki was and how forums worked. I am so proud of him, today, for bringing it to where it is now.

Regardless, old drunk hobo in Vegas today. Riding back to Tennessee soon. Wish each and all the best and only saying that Matt stayed true to his beliefs and we all, now, have a great and incredible forum to speak upon!

bote

Reaction score
I remember you guys and gal, glad you are still kicking.

If I remember correctly you were a heavy contributor to the semi secret train info boards, good stuff.

Dmac

Reaction score
Welcome back, I remember you , mark and diamondrails. Shoestring isn’t on here anymore but you can find him on YouTube.

D

Deleted member 30226

Welcome back, I remember you , mark and diamondrails. Shoestring isn’t on here anymore but you can find him on YouTube.
Shit, he lost a couple of fingers ... thinking I might holler and get him back in here. We are old timers. He moved up to TN years ago and hooked up ... temp ... with a friend of diamdrails.

D

Deleted member 30226

Shoe has a following on YouTube check out his videos
Curious whom put him on YouTube when he was still in Souix Falls? Shit, we go WAY back my brother. I am so proud of him. Told him he had to make a buck other than SSI and today he does well. With that siad, though, I have always been curious about riding in Hawaii. I rode a fruit train in Ouahu but never on the Big Island!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads