hi | Squat the Planet

hi

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well - welcome and sorry for your problem. I really don't see calls for drivers here - I see them more in facebook groups - rideshare groups, dirty kids etc. Some are public - others are closed (so you need to be added by an admin) but that should not take long to be added. Do you know anyone (family/friends?) in the area you can get the van into a driveway? Sorry I could not have been more of a help, hope you get some help soon. :)

HoboinaTux

Reaction score
Please be careful girl. Make sure whoever you get to drive the van has an ID. You don't want to get it towed and have to deal with that bullshit. It's probably a good idea to take a picture of the ID and e-mail it to a friend or something.

Reaction score
Please be careful girl. Make sure whoever you get to drive the van has an ID. You don't want to get it towed and have to deal with that bullshit. It's probably a good idea to take a picture of the ID and e-mail it to a friend or something.
I would be so grateful for any driver at all right now...I have no one and know no one here. Bf is gonna be stuck for at the least 6 months and his bail is 15000$.... I need to get somewhere I can make money

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads