Hi

lissa+bella

Reaction score
Names Lissa, heading into being old and 20 here in March. Got my best friend in the whole world with me, Bella Dog. Am from the East Coast but am stuck up in Alberta for now. Gotta love the winter huh? Better then fucking Winnipeg I guess.

I like beer, food, butt sex and drugs.

Also in the market for a new traveling partner this year.

So uh, hi.

lissa+bella

Reaction score
Im heading up to the west coast and then maybe state side, depending. i would love to go to alaska but im scared my poor girl might not care for it to well, being nearly bald. it also depends on my boyfriend/ex/traveling partner/who knows?!

i get so bored going about by myself, not to say bella isnt the best company one can have but sometimes i enjoy someone to drink with who drinks with me.

thanks for the welcome, and i think ill be a dog lady before im a bag lady haha.

J

Jordi Napalm

Well, Lissa and Bella, you know if you can't find anyone else who wants to travel with ya, my offer is out there. I sure do love Bella, and i'll try my best to carry my weight drinking!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads