Hi, this is my introduction

Sk8punk16

Reaction score
I'm 16 years old and new to this site and am interested in wandering this summer or the next (since I don't plan on dropping out of school). I'm an anarchist and enjoy skating and reading. Any tips you can provide would be useful. And now I guess I'm done with this introduction!

Last edited:
Reactions: wizehop

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Hiya! Welcome to the site. What form of travel catches your interest the most? Do you have a destination in mind.

First tip; don't announce that you're a thief on a public forum. Discretion is the key to crime, kid.

Sk8punk16

Reaction score
Hiya! Welcome to the site. What form of travel catches your interest the most? Do you have a destination in mind.

First tip; don't announce that you're a thief on a public forum. Discretion is the key to crime, kid.
I pretty much figured no one here cared since there are so many threads and manuals on this site about shoplifting.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Eh, don't think of it as anyone caring about law breaking; think of it as covering your own ass. Certain sub-forums are hidden from Google search indexing so that illegal activities such as train hopping and shoplifting aren't put on blast.

The Introduction sub-forum isn't one of them.

You're not in trouble or anything; quite the opposite actually. My advice is that having discretion is a handy skill if you want to do things that aren't exactly legal.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yup, also it's very vaguely put. "I'm a thief" sounds really bad. Like if you just walked up to me in person and that's how you described yourself, I'd be like cool thanks for the heads up on that and I'm probably not going to be putting myself in any sort of position where you're able to come up on my shit. I wouldn't trust you, even though you were being honest.. that sounds weird to say. The word thief implies so many things though. Do you steal from regular ass people, people struggling, people in general and not just wealthy corporations? There's a huge difference in my opinion.

Sk8punk16

Reaction score
Yup, also it's very vaguely put. "I'm a thief" sounds really bad. Like if you just walked up to me in person and that's how you described yourself, I'd be like cool thanks for the heads up on that and I'm probably not going to be putting myself in any sort of position where you're able to come up on my shit. I wouldn't trust you, even though you were being honest.. that sounds weird to say. The word thief implies so many things though. Do you steal from regular ass people, people struggling, people in general and not just wealthy corporations? There's a huge difference in my opinion.
Ok thanks yeah I only steal from corporations and douchebags.

Reactions: Juan Derlust

The Hiker

Reaction score
I'm in similar shoes (well, not really, I don't wear em =)) as you. This site is so inspiring to me, because there are always new people that feel very similar to me (wanderlust, love of nature, etc) I hope your wandering goes great!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads