hi there!!

ember

Reaction score
Hello all!
My name is Ember; I’m 20, live out of my 1995 retired cal-trans van, and live for travels.
I love hiking, snakes, poetry, practicing music (violin and singing mostly), butterfly knives, and most things not mentioned.
I’ve been lurking for awhile, but decided to make an account in the hopes that I’ll connect with similarly-minded people’s on here, particularly for the current route i’m on.
I’m currently on galveston island, texas- leaving wednesday. then it’s new mexico -> southern colorado -> utah -> nevada -> then back to my home base in northern california. I have hikes and hot springs loosely planned in the aforementioned states- would love to meet others there, pick others up, or whatever. Feel free to message me or comment if you’d like to spark a friendship together, or if you’ll be in any of those areas (=

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
if you get a chance you should stop by mystic hot springs in monroe, utah. it costs money but it's pretty cheap; it's like a hippy rv park with some hot springs in the back.

we're always looking for people to post pictures and stories of their travels, so if you feel like doing so, check out our travel stories area :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads