Hi there. I live in Peoria and Im moving to Colorado. Looking for friends and companions.

Richard Maelstrom

Reaction score
Hey folks, my names Richard, and i am taking my first big move out of state, and one of my first traveling experiences. I currently live in Peoria, IL, and i am traveling by train to Denver, Co August 4th, where ill begin to live off of the land while going to school and traveling in between. I have hopes of pursuing Psychedelic therapy/Alternative Medicine, and i am an intermediate Mycologist:). When i get there, i have confidence that i will make friends, find companions to travel and live with as well as find intimate love with another. I want to see the world. I love taking everything into my being. I am highly sensitive individual. I dont know really where to start or much direction as far as knowing that i wish to move out west, and so i decided to give this lovely site a chance after being told about it by one of my very good friends. Friends and love are welcome and appreciated.:)

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
good intro man, sounds like you have a lot of awesome experiences ahead of you! welcome to the site and let us know if you have any questions :)

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
Hey man i will be out there about the same time. ( maybe 2 days before you) if you want hit me up .

Please check timestamps before replying to threads. This post is from 2014 so I think you're going to have trouble meeting up with this guy. :)

• Haha
Reactions: VikingAdventurer

Lob

Reaction score
Please check timestamps before replying to threads. This post is from 2014 so I think you're going to have trouble meeting up with this guy. :)

Hahaha yeah i guess so. I just signed up to the site. Im on my phone right now and i miss important details. I going a little off topic but how is the STP app work for the andriod phone?

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
I going a little off topic but how is the STP app work for the andriod phone?
As far as I know, the StP app was abandoned in favor of setting up a better mobile site. That's what I use on my Android phone and it works for me. @Matt Derrick is the one to ask about the technical side of the site though.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads