HI TECh watches | Squat the Planet

HI TECh watches

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I want the cube Cable uses about 15 sec into this vid.

Like the watch... to bad it doesn't have GPS as well. Though if your a ninja you shouldn't need it. :cool:

p4r4d0x

Reaction score
Yeah, I've never heard of them either.
Surprised it doesn't have GPS with it's long list of features, they need to implement that and make it waterproof, that would be cool too.
Very Dick Tracy / 007 esque.

Mongo

Reaction score
Yeah, I've never heard of them either.
Surprised it doesn't have GPS with it's long list of features, they need to implement that and make it waterproof, that would be cool too.
Very Dick Tracy / 007 esque.

there are actually some that are waterproof on different websites but those ones are about 5 times the price. as for gps there is map software you could put on a sd card and look at on it; that kind of sounds like a pain in the ass to look at on that tiny screen though. Of course you could get one of the ones with a 2 in screen and look like your wearing the power glove to fix that problem.

I like the idea of hooking up some wifi headphones to them and using it as an mp3 player too so I can consolidate my stuff and not fumble for crap in my pockets and if you got a data plan with one of the smartphone watches just doing stuff online.

Reactions: p4r4d0x

p4r4d0x

Reaction score
Right? bluetooth headphones, voice dialing, speech to text, voice guidance gps, and speech launching applications (hopefully android based) would make for nice lightweight media / communications setup.
I mean, for a fucking watch.. lol

Reactions: Mongo

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads