Hi Newbie here!

Nathan525

Reaction score
Hey there,
My name is Nathan I’m from Riverside, California. I’m on here to make new friends. A little about myself, I’m 24 my girlfriend and I started Food Not Bombs in Hemet last year. I enjoy traveling I’ve mostly traveled by bus or car but want to try train hopping. I know it’s dangerous but it’s something I want to try at least once. I am really into punk music folk punk and anarcho-punk mostly. My favorite bands are Conflict, Days n Daze, wingnut dishwashers Union, the pist, and some local bands. I’m looking forward to talking to some cool people. Have a good one and safe travels.

Reactions: Shwillam

Billy Cougar White

Reaction score
Welcome to STP glad to see another wingnut dishwashers fan here!

Hobo Mud

Reaction score
Welcome to STP! Safe travels friend and always keep on keeping on.

Nathan525

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome! @NotSoSirius I don’t travel too much anymore been living the housie life so I can be home to see my son. Hit me up if you’re gonna be heading down to Southern California and I can let you know if we have a FnB meeting or meal.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads