Hi new from Boston!

Macksman28

Reaction score
Hi I've been lurking on these forums for a bit. I'm in Boston been living here for bout 15 months in a homeless shelter. I don't really like it there too much. I slept outside in a park for a week last summer and loved it. Last time I was there the cops were kicking guys out though. I'd like to mabye find a new place outside to sleep now that the weathers getting warmer.
Ive always wanted to hit the road I wish I could but I've got a legal problem here. I would really love to see wyoming and Colorado again but if I left they would be looking for me and I just don't know if it's worth it. I'm sure I'm not the only one but I could never see my mom again cause shed def turn me in. Mabye someday, I don't know.
Life just sucks here and even if I had the money it's just too dam expensive here!
I was wondering if any of y'all knew any good hideout spots in Boston? Well nice to meet all of you and thanks Matt for an awesome site!

Ick

Reaction score
Theres usually a bunch of traveler lookin homebums in harvard (youngish/packs) they might be able to help if you ask around.

J

JohnMA

Stay away from the back bay fens at night unless you're willing to suck/fuck dicks for cheap. Boston isn't great for sleeping out in. If you can get to the Cape or western MA you'll have better options.

Peace

Reaction score
Can you get to north hampton? it's a much safer/friendlier place for the homeless.also a lot of kids there that would be able to help you get out of mass

D

deleted17310

Hey man I'm from the south Shore been gone 15 years on the road for 2. Am omw back to town right now. Might be a week or 2 before I arive. I don't know mass at all anymore but I know living outside. Maybe try Hingham? Squat the tunnels in wampatuck state park. Jack booted state troopers patrol it tho so stay low pro going to and from your lair. Am down to click up and help you out if your a bro and you wanna get out of mass well we'll see if you got chops and can pull your weight maybe you can roll

Hobo Mud

Reaction score
Welcome to STP. Wish you nothing but safe travels. Certainly a interesting intro.

D

Deleted member 14481

Welcome! I travel around in homeless shelters but I didn't seem to find one in Boston. The homeless Community out there seems to have it really bad. Good luck!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads