Hi Maybe I will find some folks here that arent on any other social media from the 90's | Squat the Planet

Hi Maybe I will find some folks here that arent on any other social media from the 90's

morgan murphy

Reaction score
I been around a bit and really not for awhile. after prison detox, treatment, probation , kids , chemo, college, type 1 diabetes, i kinda got stuck in boston. that was almost 13 years ago since ive traveled. i mean to say liek hopping and shit. ive driven and flown and sailed a fair bit but its quite different on a vacation in barcelona with yer kids.

Reactions: Matt Derrick
K

kokomojoe

Damn, sounds like you've had a pretty crazy life. Welcome to the site though. Do you plan on traveling again any time soon

morgan murphy

Reaction score
ive got a 2 year old and a 7 year old so prolly not in the same way. ive taken them to europe and on a transatlantic cruise and to mexico and canada, and i went to newfoundland when i got married, but i rode via rail in a fancy sleeping car lol across canada

Alex the Weaver

Reaction score
Website
apoclove.wordpress.com
I been around a bit and really not for awhile. after prison detox, treatment, probation , kids , chemo, college, type 1 diabetes, i kinda got stuck in boston. that was almost 13 years ago since ive traveled. i mean to say liek hopping and shit. ive driven and flown and sailed a fair bit but its quite different on a vacation in barcelona with yer kids.

Hi-I was very involved with the Cleveland, OH Hardcore, metal, and to a certain degree, punk scenes in the mid to late '90s. I checked out and started Traveling in '00 and have been on and off The Road since then. Welcome!

morgan murphy

Reaction score
thanx. i lived in pittsburgh for the winter of 97-98 we went to columbus a couple times and warren/younstown cause my housepunk friend was from there. i was never a big fan of ohio, though i missed dayton punkfest in like 95?

morgan murphy

Reaction score
not that i believe that the democratic process is effective in this country or my vote matters i'm gonna vote with the left, cause its better than the crazy mitt the mormon and scary paul ryan.

Alex the Weaver

Reaction score
Website
apoclove.wordpress.com
thanx. i lived in pittsburgh for the winter of 97-98 we went to columbus a couple times and warren/younstown cause my housepunk friend was from there. i was never a big fan of ohio, though i missed dayton punkfest in like 95?
Heh, I was also never a big fan of Ohio, but had no power over my situation when I was nine and my mother got the bright idea to move to a 95% white suburb of Clevo with her two Brown children... hilarity ensued!

I never spent much time in Columbus or the Youngstown area, and never went to Dayton at all. I did spend a few days in Pittsburgh in spring of '01, visiting the Andy Warhol Museum made it totally worth it! But yeah, '95 was my watershed year for white hardcore, though I only went to shows in north east Ohio then. It was the year I turned 15.

morgan murphy

Reaction score
i fuckin loved pittsburgh, we had kegs every weekend. we would tell people we had a keg and they would all come over and we would be like we need money for the keg and they would pitch cuse they all had come thinkin there was one and it always worked. and thats where i met rob banks RIP, i loved that dude.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads