Hi, Mary Fox here (1 Viewer)

HairyLox

Lurker
Current Location
Missouri
Hi there kitties. I'm new to using StP, but not to the name nor traveling. I've seen most of the states minus the North East and southern Cali.
I'm here to connect with old friends and meet new ones. I've done most of my traveling using my thumb, and gas jugging spiel. I've hopped freight a few times on the west coast; I'm hoping to learn more about the ins and outs of hopping especially on the eastern side of the country as well as Mexico.
I have interests in learning a trade where I don't have to constantly be spanging or gas jugging or forced to play music for people when I'm not in the mood like a fucking dancing monkey.
Fuck off if you're racist, sexist, a homophobe, or any kind of hateful fuck like that.
I believe in a gift exchange economy and do all that I can within my capacity to avoid a life that supports a hierarchal, colonialist, capitalist society.
I'm looking to find more punks that want to act and not just get shwilly and fuck their lives off.
I could go on forever so if you have any questions or comments just hit me up, yo.

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Current Location
en route
Want to act, eh? Heh heh. Extrapolate please. :) I personally enjoy guerrilla theatre. It occupies my time, fills the dull moments when I'm not spray painting "morrissey" graffiti.

OP
HairyLox

HairyLox

Lurker
Current Location
Missouri
Heh by act I mean participate in organisations and actions like Food Not Bombs, Bikes Across Borders, the Beehive Collective, etc. I would put graffiti under the list of taking action. It's small, but can make an idea click in someone's mind or give that fucked off sad kid that message of solidarity that may push them to make a positive change in their life and not off themself or something--depending on the piece. I love street art and making it so maybe I'm biased.

OP
HairyLox

HairyLox

Lurker
Current Location
Missouri
Heh by act I mean participate in organisations and actions like Food Not Bombs, Bikes Across Borders, the Beehive Collective, etc. I would put graffiti under the list of taking action. It's small, but can make an idea click in someone's mind or give that fucked off sad kid that message of solidarity that may push them to make a positive change in their life and not off themself or something--depending on the piece. I love street art and making it so maybe I'm biased.

*also I'm really into the idea of doing guerrilla theatre as a way to spread an idea/direct action.

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Current Location
en route
Hellz fuck yeah. I moved to Aspen specifically to fuck with the super-rich. I was inspired by the scene in fight club where Brad Pitt farts, urinates, and jizzes at banquets. .....and guess what? I'm a banquet server. Ahahaha the VP of India, Al Gore, one of the Mondavis, a couple of Michele Obama's advisers, and Vicente Fox were at a banquet I worked a few weeks ago. Mondavi had his own equerry, serving him his own wine out of ..and I shit you not... A crystal Rams horn. Lol hope they liked the taste of the 'asparagus' and 'foie gras' I added to their duck. Some people call them "A list celebrities". I call them "Shitlist celebrities". Prince Bandar was here till 2006 or so: after being interrogated about 9/11 he funded a 16 million dollar hospital and social services building project...I was like, WTF. If I get indicted by a grand jury or called as a material witness to an international terrorist incident, can I fund some civic projects and then be on my way?! Lol...I enjoy contemplating free living. Alaska's too far away, too isolated, and too f-in cold, so I settle for sandbag bunkers and treehouses. What else? I believe in homeless rights, animal rights, human rights...basically any kind of rights movement you know I'm there. Ahahaha...what else? I got some arborists equipment from Rei so I can start phase II of the Op. Tree tents, tree living, etc. of course I snatched that from Butterfly, but there's nothing new under the sun, right??... I have found that the world is interconnected...For instance, the Mondavi family is business partners with the Rothschilds...the Rothschilds in turn are, or are friends with, Bilderbergers, IMF, CFR, WTO and TLC members...When I first started investigating world inequality, wars, coups, black ops, and G-20 machinations, I kept finding the same names cropping up over and over. For whatever reason these characters all love skiing, so here we are.

Last edited:
Current Location
SF
Awesome I love people who have a passion for activism/taking action! Food not bombs is awesome, best of luck to you in your endeavors! And welcome!!

Zaphod

Current Location
Cincinnati
  1. Yay direct action and non participation! That's a big reason why I got into this lifestyle in the first place! Hope to see you on the road, maybe we can cause some anarcho-ruckus!
And as far as getting schwilly all the time goes: No war but class war, no cocktails but mmolotovs, brew nothing but trouble!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $10.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $10.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $10.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $10.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

In the Pcola headed east to Jax then juicing to Salem for halloween
NEW BIBS FUCK YEAH!!
Actually sunny and warm! Tank of gas so I'm motorvating ! I'm on the last Vespa ride to nowhere ville and I'm not telling mum and dad when I'm coming home! You see im a loner, a rebel, call me wheels and I'll call you doll baby!
Remember people: nobody can hate you as much as yourself. Which in turn means you can conquer the world.
Made it to Pensacola anyone about?
AAAutin wrote on roughdraft's profile.
Is this new profile pic a prelude to potential political aspirations? I can see the signs now: Vote American; Vote Red, White, and STU!
The pnw is almost as bad as i remembered, maybe a little better this time, but still bad.
Nice try, Sheriff, but your gonna have to get up earlier in the morning if you want to catch this idiot(with two arms). Got myself perma banned from the home bum shelter. Called them out for giving donations intended for folks in need to their employees.
Hospital visits always help fix one problem and start more. Fuck yo.
Rhubarb Dwyer wrote on Juan Derlust's profile.
Bazinga!!!

Members online