hi I'm Nolan | Squat the Planet

hi I'm Nolan

Knollin

Reaction score
Website
steppedinsoup.tumblr.com
Hey, just joined. Travel has always been my passion but my demons have subdued me for so long. For the first time in my life I am living and I'm turning my desires into reality. I have to. First my country, the USA, then eventually the world. I'm into dirty shit, eating garbage and hoppin and hitchin and living in the woods. I'm also very spiritual, since I changed the way I live my life I've become very sensitive to energy and I can see it. I trance out too and talk to spirits. I just want to be good and see as much as I can. I'd love to connect with as many beautiful people as I can :)

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP! hehe dirty shit and eating garbage :D Have fun on your travels!!

Reactions: Knollin

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I wish I could see more spirits. Only ones I communicate with are in a bottle. X{D
Welcome to STP yo... and damn... Gameboy you just reminded me of sumptin.
Gonna have to get my Zelda and Metroid on the road.

Reactions: Knollin

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
I wish I could see more spirits. Only ones I communicate with are in a bottle. X{D
Welcome to STP yo... and damn... Gameboy you just reminded me of sumptin.
Gonna have to get my Zelda and Metroid on the road.
Dude I'm fuckin hooked on pokemon crystal right now. Get an emulator and roms on your phone.

Reactions: Knollin and Odin

TheWindAndRain

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Dude I'm fuckin hooked on pokemon crystal right now. Get an emulator and roms on your phone.
ROMS these days are incredible. I just got a couple actual gameboys and pokemon games; sold some, battle and trade with my gf on the others. I recently stopped traveling, but pokemon gold was fun on those long waits.

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
ROMS these days are incredible. I just got a couple actual gameboys and pokemon games; sold some, battle and trade with my gf on the others. I recently stopped traveling, but pokemon gold was fun on those long waits.
What's a good emu that will let you trade and battle? I have my boy free its nice but it only let's you trade with yourself and not other devices.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads