Lets go on an adventure!

Anita

Reaction score
Hey there! My name is Anita, i'm an amateur writer who throws together sloppy paragraphs and tries to pass it off as art. I'm completely new to this. At this point in my life, I really have nothing to lose, so why not finally get off my ass and get over this incredible dread of being confined to a place i'm uncomfortable in? I'm currently looking for a partner in crime who isn't afraid to say, fuck it let's get out of here and crash at this punk house or some squat on the other side of town. Also, if your no push over that helps. But most of all, I want to have fun which is something I believe can definitely happen despite knowing that it takes guts and dedication to live on the road.

A little about me. I live in the north side of Chicago. I'm 20 years old. I spent most of my time going to shows and writing really. I cant promise you Italy, but goddammit the best I can do is beer and a story to tell the people back home.
Nice to meet you all, and who knows, maybe i'll find that partner here!

Last edited:
Reactions: VikingAdventurer

daveycrockett

Reaction score
nice jacket! if youre a writer PLEASE write it all down..you may not be able to save everything on the go it all stays in your head but youll remember it better if you write it and be able to understand life more so when writing and thinking about what you are doing when you are out there especially if you have a talent of putting your thoughts to paper,,,its a plus on learning in life...so uh..yeah ..im being real nice in this so you BETTER appreciate...::finger::

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
yeah, my general advice to most people is to either write down your travels every day or take pictures or both. there's so many people that forget to take a camera and trust me, 10 years from now you'll thank yourself!

also, are you staying in chitown? or are you looking to go somewhere else?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
yeah, my general advice to most people is to either write down your travels every day or take pictures or both. there's so many people that forget to take a camera and trust me, 10 years from now you'll thank yourself!

also, are you staying in chitown? or are you looking to go somewhere else?

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Very cool and welcome here! Hope you meet up with a or some cool travelers and have some great experiences out there. :)

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads