Hi I'm Hannah :p | Squat the Planet

Hi I'm Hannah :p

Roxannefartz

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
well, I finally got around to making one of these so hey guys!

I've been housed up for two years in the shithole state of Indiana. Getting back out on Saturday. Before that I was on the road for three years. Maybe I met some of you maybe I didn't, stayed in the south east and west mostly. But yea this is me :3

Reactions: wizehop and Odin

AaronOnTheRoad

Reaction score
Haha preaching to the choir my bud, like I said been here two years. Granted I have Louisville right across the river but that ain't so great either xD
I'm from Louisville, but that place isn't for me. I'm stuck in Ohio until Wednesday then I'm going west.

AaronOnTheRoad

Reaction score
Nice, I heard Ohio isn't so bad, less of a swamp and it snows more. I can get down with that
You could say that, for me brings back memories and makes me want to move on you know the deal right. Over all it's a good place.

Reactions: Roxannefartz

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It just now occurred to me I've been on this site for several years and I don't think I've ever welcomed anyone. Kinda makes me feel like a dick, really. In an effort to not be so dickish anymore, I'm trying new things. So, welcome Hannah! My mom's name is Roxanne, I dig your user name. There's definitely some truth to it.

Roxannefartz

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
It just now occurred to me I've been on this site for several years and I don't think I've ever welcomed anyone. Kinda makes me feel like a dick, really. In an effort to not be so dickish anymore, I'm trying new things. So, welcome Hannah! My mom's name is Roxanne, I dig your user name. There's definitely some truth to it.
Oh I feel honored :D hell yea farts are dooopppeee

• Haha
Reactions: Odin and Testicool
N

native

well, I finally got around to making one of these so hey guys!

I've been housed up for two years in the shithole state of Indiana. Getting back out on Saturday. Before that I was on the road for three years. Maybe I met some of you maybe I didn't, stayed in the south east and west mostly. But yea this is me :3

sup ninja glad to hear your going back out on the road
peace

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads