Hi, I'm an under-employed student.

TaiRouzu

Reaction score
Website
sonigoku.deviantart.com
Hi, I am an under-employed art student from the Provo area in Utah, and I joined this site to get some pointers on panhandling and busking my art skills (may post images of my works soon).
Some of the things I like and enjoy (or at least used to): Art, cartoons, movies, music, video games, using the Internet, animals, explorations for alternative energy sources, getting exercise whenever and wherever I can, and learning new skills I can actually use.
Some of the things I don't like: large corporations (especially the oil companies), the United States' "War on Drugs" (which also outlaws hemp growing), social-economic discrimination by the government and the cops, most of today's job markets, and family members who demand I conform to "social norms."

scatwomb

Reaction score
Go to a place with heavy foot traffic and showcase whatever skill you have. Get paid.

I tried forever to find coffee in Provo. Utah doesn't seem like a coffee state.

Reactions: Mankini

TaiRouzu

Reaction score
Website
sonigoku.deviantart.com
Yep, sadly there are only a few coffee shops in my area.

There's the Starbucks outside the University Mall (technically in Orem.), Coffee Pod just 5 blocks west of BYU on Bulldog Blvd., Juice N Java just outside the downtown Marriott, a food court stand selling coffee, and I believe they just opened a Starbucks inside the Marriott.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads