Hi, I'm a college student

Ben Bailey

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Ben, and I'm a freshman student. I am creating this post because I would like to have a conversation with someone who is willing to converse!

In my english class, we recently wrote visual analysis essays on photos of a certain group of nomads. I analyzed Mike Brodie's work "A Period of Juvenile Prosperity" (if anyone is familiar) that depicts freight train riders. Our next assignment is a profile essay, where we interview a member of the group or a similar group in order to write about the group. I was referred to this website as a way to get in touch with some people that might have experience freight hopping or doing something similar.

If anyone that reads this would be interested in helping me out that would be awesome! We could talk over the phone or with a video chat if that is an option. If not, we could email or do whatever is easiest.

Please let me know if you see this and are willing to help!

Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: SammyG and Shwillam

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'm available to answer questions via email.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads