Hi, German nudist here!

freeyourmind

Reaction score
Hi, I'm freeyourmind from Germany, I'm 30+ now and I work as an engineer.

Unfortunately, I haven't been much of a traveller for most of my life. Not because I didn't want to or didn't dream about it, but I always was a bit too anxious to hit the road alone, and I hate planning.
In the last years, I learned that I like my trips not planned that much ahead ... roaming around, exploring my surroundings and making spontaneous decisions feels much more natural and exciting to me than a well planned-out journey. And in the end, it also means freedom, and I love being free! ;)☮️

I always had the desire to someday hop a freight train, I have a natural tendency for adventurous things like that, but it only was a vague and abstract vision, until I recently started getting into the topic and making the idea more concrete. I got two friends of mine more or less excited to join me, but I wouldn't count on it, at least not yet. I hope to find many tips and info on here, and maybe even some German people with experience.

I love camping and I love nature, but I have never slept alone in the wilderness so far. I'll try that in the next weeks, though.

Apart from that, I'm a musician (singing, instruments with keys and strings, electronic devices ...), I like to be naked (especially in nature), I'm a creative person, I like hands-on experiences and I am able to build stuff.

My special skills: I can jump really high and get naked pretty quickly. 😅

Alright, That's my intro. Thanks for this platform, @Matt Derrick!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads