Hi from the uk, the unmystical land of drizzle

Willis

Reaction score
Long story short, i used to be a bit of a recluse. decided that was a boring existance so i went outside and started walking everywhere locally and eventually everything stopped being so scary. now i guess i just want to go off and explore the world.

so i started a bit of planning to wander about some bits of europe while theres still visaless travelling (because frankly who knows whats going to happen with all that brexit stufff) and then kinda randomly i've ended up with an interview for a summer job.

no idea whats going to happen now, but if i get the job i could totally save up for a little sailboat. then i could sail away to somewhere warmer with less british people haha

anyways, this place just seems cool. like i can't imagine ever jumping onto trains and that sort of thing, but a lot of the stuff about just travelling and living without much moneys really interesting.

so yeah, Hi!

Reactions: Juan Derlust

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
So yeah... HI! Well as you will find there are hundreds of ways to live even more ways to survive all of them require moneys.. living without the need for moneys has always been my dream. One I'm not willing to give up on either. One day... So, to you going out and abroad to live the minimalist life I say Welcome and God speed friend. May you find your path and peace be had at heart.

TayNZ

Kiwi Vagabond
Reaction score
Welcome to STP!
Sounds like you've got as much of a plan as we all do here.
Do a bit of drifting, find a job for a bit and then wander elsewhere.
Safe travels!

Oddy

Reaction score
Hey! Glad you decided to come outside. If you keep looking there's a fair few interesting people living in different ways right here in the UK. Of course I recommend going as many places as possible, but whilst you don't have the means to do that, if you want to know about some cool places on our little patch of green (and often grey) give me a shout!

troublefunk

Reaction score
I'm in Chester and love getting out to Snowdonia plus you have all of the Welsh coastal path to hike/camp.
Beautiful part of the world to explore though mate but i understand that the familiar can get boring.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads