Hi from south jersey. | Squat the Planet

Hi from south jersey.

Emilyem89

Reaction score
Hi I'm emily. New to this scene,i guess. Always been into the punk/diy scene. traveled about 5-6 years ago cane back home haven't been the same since. Tried filling my life with a crazy stressful job and marriage. Turns out neither are for me. I love cooking, writing, and stumbling through a few guitar chords haha. Trying to get back out there to see the world and meet new people.

Hobo Mud

Reaction score
Welcome. Hope you find what ever it is your searching for in this adventure we call life. Safe travels.

P

Popsicle

Hi I'm emily. New to this scene,i guess. Always been into the punk/diy scene. traveled about 5-6 years ago cane back home haven't been the same since. Tried filling my life with a crazy stressful job and marriage. Turns out neither are for me. I love cooking, writing, and stumbling through a few guitar chords haha. Trying to get back out there to see the world and meet new people.
Welcome to STP allot of great humans here .

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads