hi everyone :)

T

Toasty Tramp

What's up, Ketchup :D
I'm in Ft Myers, myself! Glad to see ya found StP, this place is prolly the coolest little corner of the internet a person could hope to find haha.
Are you traveling or anything at the moment? Looking to travel?

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome aboard - hehe I saw ketchup this morning and was looking for mustard ... awright - budum dum kish! Lots to read and learn here - glad you found us!

• Haha
Reactions: Gonx and cultofsam

Trvshwvng

Reaction score
What's up, catsup? In Tally right now. Used to live near Ocala in 2011. Getting back on the road again soon.

sandpaper cowboy

the fool
Reaction score
hey there. Representin FL as well. The rest of the country is just jealous of our beaches and springs ;)

Welcome ketchup. Are you one of those guys that puts ketchup on everything? My sister had a boyfriend who would come over and eat all our ketchup. My dad made him start bringing his own :) We called him ketchup too. hmm......

Ketchup

Reaction score
i would like some fries with that ketchup lol. hows the weather in florida...where you heading next?
Weather is beautiful here right now. Not to hot yet. And I've been taking full advantage of the springs here that stay seventy degrees all year. Went and checked out a place to camp in Ocala national forest today gonna head out there early and do sum fishing and setup a campsite. I plan on spending alot of time out there

Ketchup

Reaction score
hey there. Representin FL as well. The rest of the country is just jealous of our beaches and springs ;)

Welcome ketchup. Are you one of those guys that puts ketchup on everything? My sister had a boyfriend who would come over and eat all our ketchup. My dad made him start bringing his own :) We called him ketchup too. hmm......
I like ketchup but not on everything. I picked up the name for getting lost when people would be telling me something they'd be like catchup. Next thing I know my name catchup, I spell it ketchup tho :) and I apologize I should've made all those replies in one post. I'll remember to do that next time

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads