Hi everyone I'm Stacy

• Thread starter Deleted member 25886
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25886

Hi. I'm new to this so I hope I'm getting it right. I'm Stacy. Im just a typical girl looking for her own happiness. Im open and honest. My friends tell me I'm honest to a fault. They also say I'm loyal to a fault to lol. I think it all makes me who i am.

I do hope someday to find a great other half and just be happy and content with him. Who knows maybe someday.

I love to travel. Someday I hope that's what I get to do. I have my class a cdl permit and one I finish that i will. Oh my I really don't know what all to say on this

Spazz

Reaction score
Hi Stacy, you're doing fine. This isn't a dating site and there are plenty of female and LGBTQ folks here. You're safe. I hope you do get to travel and I'm glad you're doing your research now.

D

Deleted member 25886

I'm hoping I can find someone around the Maine area to help me figure out getting to Texas. Thank you for responding.

D

Deleted member 25886

Hi Stacy, you're doing fine. This isn't a dating site and there are plenty of female and LGBTQ folks here. You're safe. I hope you do get to travel and I'm glad you're doing your research now.
Lol I know it's not a dating site I just really didn't know what to put lol. Just hoping to find a way home

Spazz

Reaction score
Sorry about the misunderstanding, Stacy. I'm glad you got a ride back to TX and hope you'll stick around StP and make it your "home on the internet" for researching travel. Everybody deserves to know how big, beautiful, and diverse the world is regardless of their finances.

Reactions: Matt Derrick
D

Deleted member 25886

Sorry about the misunderstanding, Stacy. I'm glad you got a ride back to TX and hope you'll stick around StP and make it your "home on the internet" for researching travel. Everybody deserves to know how big, beautiful, and diverse the world is regardless of their finances.
I will be sticking around. Thanks to you. Be blessed

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads