Photos - Hi Everyone!!! Don’t be a stranger and contact me! | Squat the Planet

Photos Hi Everyone!!! Don’t be a stranger and contact me!

Micelli0011

Reaction score
So I just wanted to introdesce myself to the community.. Currently I live in Cleveland OH but soon I am going to be undergoing an adventure across the country using little or no cash.. I’m a very well educated person. I’m 29 years old and I have my Bachelors degree in business as well as a culinary degree from Pennsylvania Culinary Institute.. I have been the executive Chef at several Cleveland restaurants as well as a private chef/personal assistant for many people across the country as well.. I want to undergo this journey because not only is it something that I have dreamed of, but it is something about how I think I want to live my life for a while.. with no End goal. No destination.. I want to go out there and live my life happily and enjoy nature and meet new people.. hop some freight trains and hitchije and camp!. I’m always open to tips or suggestions or even meeting up with fellow people just like me!
2311A25F-CB93-4061-9A7D-2496C9058AA1.jpeg

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome Aboard!!!
Sounds like you have the right plan!
Plenty of information on this site and helpful members that can possible help you with any questions you may have.
Money or hardly money, just get out there and enjoy! Don't let money barricade your travel adventures! Good Luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Micelli0011

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads