Hi all, (1 Viewer)

tomik

Lurker
Reaction score
Homebase
France
Website
www.instagram.com
Thanks in advance for welcoming me here.
My name is Thomas and I live in a small city in a beautiful area in France.
I've ran into this website yesterday as I was searching for info on different subjects such as new ways of traveling, remote areas and other stuff.
During the past years I've been touring a lot with punk bands and so went to a lot of interesting and powerful places, squats around Europe.
I am now quite settled but continue to travel with my wife in a van.
We just came back for a month long trip through the Balkans.
I'm equipped and used to walk a lot and sleep outside.
I'd like to add this to train surfing so to go on some more adventures alone as addicted as I am to adrenaline and discovering new places.
I am investigating and reading a lot about this.
Thanks for taking time to read this and hope to read you too.

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $20.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $20.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully this will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $20.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $20.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.