Hi all, green thumbed greenhorn here | Squat the Planet

Hi all, green thumbed greenhorn here

groktard

Reaction score
Hi all, my name is Tate. I dig books, metal working, and forestry. Right now I'm traveling for seasonal conservation work but I hope to embark on some leisurely cross country expeditions sometime in the future. While I've undertaken a couple of assisted trips, I'm still a big rail novice and still quite inept at identifying rides and their destinations. I oftentimes find myself in awe at the logistical prowess some of you regulars command. I'll be seeing ya'll out there.

later days

beersalt

Reaction score
Website
m.soundcloud.com
Hello, and welcome!
I always appreciate a green thumb.. luckily I've been able to hone in on my skills in regards to that through more travel! I'm sure it will be the same for you. Understanding train yards, and whatnot can be pretty technical. Though, don't get too intimidated. I've met plenty of long time travellers that have never used a scanner, and don't know all of the terms for routes, but know enough by experience that they can manage to get around well enough without getting caught. Just takes practice!! Good luck out there*

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads