Heya!

dustythekid

Reaction score
Website
www.therecessionspecial.net
I'm Dusty. I'm a songwriter and musician from Montana.
Here's a little bit about me!

I've been off the road for the last year or so, working and recording with my band The Recession Special.
I've been busking since I was a kid and play the guitar, banjo, mandolin, fiddle, and some other things.

I love history and politics. I've been an IWW member for years and love collecting labor stories and folklore from old timers.

I've got an '84 Toyota pickup that I've been living in, but I'm afraid it's on its very last leg.

I'm hoping to head south before the snow flies, I don't think I have another Montana winter in me.

Tap 'Er Light,
Dusty

Longgone

Reaction score
I'm Dusty. I'm a songwriter and musician from Montana.
Here's a little bit about me!

I've been off the road for the last year or so, working and recording with my band The Recession Special.
I've been busking since I was a kid and play the guitar, banjo, mandolin, fiddle, and some other things.

I love history and politics. I've been an IWW member for years and love collecting labor stories and folklore from old timers.

I've got an '84 Toyota pickup that I've been living in, but I'm afraid it's on its very last leg.

I'm hoping to head south before the snow flies, I don't think I have another Montana winter in me.

Tap 'Er Light,
Dusty
Hope you make it down the road, can already feel the difference in the air in the mornings in northern Ohio.

Reactions: dustythekid

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads