Heya StP!

Texxxarcain

Reaction score
-Hello all, I've heard of this site for awhile from alot of kids, been too lazy or drunk to check it out mostly.
-Little bout my ragged self. Been traveling by train or hitching for years, mostly in the NW (SF to Seattle like) until the past couple years. Been living on the streets eating out of dumpsters, squatting, ect. for bout 24 years now, mostly in Eugene, Seattle, SF and Portland. Housed up a couple times (usually till' the eviction). Been to a few protests some might be familiar with, like WTO, and the Flag Burning Riots among other more local stuff (tree sittings and whatnot).
Last couple years started heading out of the NW (trains mostly) thru WA, OR, CA, AZ, NM, TX, LA, AL, GA, FL, SC, NC, and now in Tenessee (Chatt-town) hobo camped up with a new pup, getting his shots and service tags. Wanna head out soon and learn bit more about the East rails, Midline and Highline if I can (bust my new pup's train cherry) and rage some East Coast cities (get back to the pirate life).
-'Nuff prattling on about myself. PM me if ya want.

-Texxxarcain

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads