Heya! I’m Lisa and I somehow just discovered this!

Kitty2dakat

Reaction score
I’ve been driving all over America in my Prius for the last five years or so, on and off of course. Born and raised in Houston. Right now I’m in Denver, today I’m going to Grand Junction, then Moab just to check it out, then up to Salt Lake City on the 27th. Finally arriving in Donnelly Idaho to pet sit for 10 days on Sunday, the 28th… A.k.a. my birthday. After that, I will be in LA for the unforeseeable future helping a friend with a job. Zero idea where I’m going to stay… That’s kind of how I found this… I watching YouTube videos about how to live in your Prius😬 Seems like a cool adventure, mainly worried about showers😂 I’ll be fine. I’m really glad this exists!

Reactions: THE REAL SCAVENGER

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Thanks for joining us! Have you seen the prius dwellers reddit group? lots of good ideas there.

im traveling in my prius starting at the end of this month as well! when you say LA, do you mean louisiana or los angeles? im actually heading out to los angeles with a friend of mine in the prius around mid april or so; if you're around and want to meet for a coffee, let me know!

xradicalx

Reaction score
Welcome Lisa! I just joined as well. I'm curious how living in your Prius is going – I'm still stuck on the van life because I haven't been able to let go of that amount of space.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
@xanarchosammyx that's funny you mention that, i think im going to do a YT video on the space differences since it is quite a bit of sacrifice in exchange for gas mileage. i think it helps knowing what to want to do in your travels, the pace of travel, etc... i knew I was going to want to go to a LOT of places that might also be fairly remote over the next two years so I decided mpg had to be a priority :D

xradicalx

Reaction score
@xanarchosammyx that's funny you mention that, i think im going to do a YT video on the space differences since it is quite a bit of sacrifice in exchange for gas mileage. i think it helps knowing what to want to do in your travels, the pace of travel, etc... i knew I was going to want to go to a LOT of places that might also be fairly remote over the next two years so I decided mpg had to be a priority :D
Sounds great Matt! I haven't even thought about gas mileage but I know I want to be able to move freely (and I love driving). Keep me posted and thanks for the welcome!

Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads