hey

skeleton666

Reaction score
Hey all. My name is Jake. Im 27 years old and essentially have never had a job, dont have my drivers license, and am currently living in a camper in Maine in the middle of winter. I hate it. I dont even feel like a person. Its my fault my life is the it is, I cant blame anyone else.

Im sick of it though. I may have a ride to Massachessets soon. I would be dropped of there. My intention would be to figure out what to do at that point. I have no idea what to do.

Im hoping some others on here have had similar issues and might be able to give me some advice. Im so lost.

Reactions: wizehop
D

Deleted member 125

yer gonna have to elaborate a little bit more. yer 27 and have never had a job and are living in a camper and you want to get dropped off in mass and just kinda wing it? howd you end up in a camper? howd you make it to 27 and have never had a job (leading me to believe youv been being taken care of by other people with food/shelter etc etc?) im also guessing you havnt much travel experience so what exactly are you looking for? advice on what to do in mass? advice on finding a job/place to live in mass? advice on how to get out of mass so you dont freeze?

either way welcome to stp, im just kinda confused as to what kinda advice yer wanting.

skeleton666

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I honestly would have been better off asking what advice to ask. I have no idea.

Yeah, my whole life I havent had to think about food or shelter. I was very fortunate in a sense. The problem is I got far too comfortable with it to the point where I took it for granted and never bothered to improve myself or grow as a person. Im done not doing anything. Its time I figure it out.

Im open to any sort of ideas. If I could figure out how to get a job and a place in mass that would be awesome. If I could figure out how to get out of mass entirely that would be awesome too.

I have no direction all. This is my first time caring enough to look into anything. Any point in the right direction would be appreciated.

A

A New Name

Travelling can give you quite the insight about yourself and what you want to do, even if the answer is walking and nothing.

Shwillam

Previously NotSoSirius
Banned
Reaction score
591-599 MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA 94610, USA
Welcome to STP. I hope you find your way man. We all struggle with not knowing which way to head at times, maybe that means just go any way you can? You'll find your place or lack there of in life. I can only suggest hitting the road. Dare to be stupid. Dare to be brave. Dare to do things you never thought you could do.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads