Hey.

fcknpoet

Reaction score
Hey.
New here.
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm 28, traveled from the west coast to the east cost -where I'm currently residing. Proud owner of a crazy little awesome dog named Riot. Art, music, poetry, traveling, urban exploration, etc... = shit I fucking love. I struggle with desperation, anxiety, and ptsd.
Anyway, awesome to be here. Hope to meet some of you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
hell yeah, welcome to the site! do you have any travel plans? is there perhaps a jamboree in your future? (wink wink nudge nudge) :p

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to stp!

fcknpoet

Reaction score
Hey, welcome!

How were your travels over to the east coast and did you drive/hitch/hop? Also what kind of dog is Riot?

I spent a few days in Atlanta a couple months ago and went to a show at Wonderoot, it was super chill. How's Atlanta for you?

hey! delayed reply on my end, been caught up in the web of life. I drove with my dog. He is a 5 year old terrier mix. Atlanta is pretty chill. I live about an hour north of Atlanta in a very rural area. Not into it.

Reactions: Koala

fcknpoet

Reaction score
hell yeah, welcome to the site! do you have any travel plans? is there perhaps a jamboree in your future? (wink wink nudge nudge) :p

Hey! Thanks! Hell yeah. I really want to hit up the jamboree for sure this year. I have a friend of mine who I just got into this site and she is pretty stoked about it.

Reactions: VikingAdventurer

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey! Thanks! Hell yeah. I really want to hit up the jamboree for sure this year. I have a friend of mine who I just got into this site and she is pretty stoked about it.

awesome! glad to hear it, i think there's gonna be a pretty big crowd this year.

• Sad
Reactions: VikingAdventurer

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads