Hey yall!

Bluiris

Reaction score
Hello lovely people, just postin here to prove my existence. Just done quit my shit job and currently crashin on a couch in Baltimore. Gona be visiting a friend in Colorado and I decided hey I've always wanted to go travel anyhow and there isn't anything here for me anyways so I'll be exploring the west starting from Colorado in mid October.

K

Kim Chee

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your travels out west...there's plenty of open space to explore interspersed with the occasional concrete jungle.

SuneeShines

Reaction score
I be should be heading out to Colorado in May. I am still pretty green myself. I am going to be heading to San Diego and the general southwest @ the beginning of November leaving from Washington. Then headed back North to Washington in late March or early April for my birthday. Then at the very beginning of may I am going to head thru Montana and Wyoming and down thru to Colorado. If you wanna ride along with me any where along there I am game. I will be walking and hitchhiking.

Reactions: Bluiris

Bluiris

Reaction score
I be should be heading out to Colorado in May. I am still pretty green myself. I am going to be heading to San Diego and the general southwest @ the beginning of November leaving from Washington. Then headed back North to Washington in late March or early April for my birthday. Then at the very beginning of may I am going to head thru Montana and Wyoming and down thru to Colorado. If you wanna ride along with me any where along there I am game. I will be walking and hitchhiking.
Definitely! Even if we don't travel together it would cool to meet some people fosho. I'll keep in touch and let you know when I'm over that way

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
hey! welcome to the site. i lived in baltimore quite a while ago now, but still have a lot of friends there, so maybe we know some of the same people. any interest in coming out to our jamboree?

Bluiris

Reaction score
hey! welcome to the site. i lived in baltimore quite a while ago now, but still have a lot of friends there, so maybe we know some of the same people. any interest in coming out to our jamboree?
I am totally interested, I won't be free to leave denver til about the 18th of October though. If I can swing a way over there by the 21st then I definitely will come.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads