hey yall | Squat the Planet

hey yall

TraceyTheMaker

Reaction score
whats up everyone, i used be on the site a few years ago but never made an account. i used train hop around my state when i was a teenager. i slept out wherever i wanted. but my buddy and i being really young looking got picked off quick on our first big trip we had planned and never made it out of the state. not long after that my friend was a full time student and being my only riding buddy and never went far on the rails again.

in the last few years since then i went to bonaroo music fest, and i ran into the rail yard ghosts in burlington VT. meeting them was my intro to the whole folk punk / hobo band thing and its kinda rekindled my wanderlust.

after spending a few years overseas and comin back i decided to jump on here since im hopefully gunna be takin a few road trips (one cross country for sure in a few weeks). i figured i might offer up a ride whenever i can and meet some cool people in the scene. im also looking to soak in some more train car experience from all yall in hopes that i can be smarter and stealthier if i ever get to take another crack at my adventure that got cut short

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well welcome back to STP! Where are you in upstate?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads